I can change behavior style to achieve a goal.
My work experience.
“Success is simple. Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time.”
“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life”
Motiv ICT Security
Waiter and Bartender, September 2015 – now
Intern, September 2014 – February 2015
The three projects are:
- Develop and pilot a code club model for youth in disadvantaged communities based around use of the Raspberry Pi. The model to be scalable and to become part of a proposal to roll clubs out across Africa.
- Develop an online self assessment portal which non-profit organisations can use to assess their organisational capacity. This involves placing a audit tool that we are using manually online as a questionnaire and enabling documents to be uploaded as evidence of compliance and producing a report for each participating organisation on line.
- Develop an online HIV & AIDS and Gender Based Violence questionairre to be used by youth prior to and after completing training. To include processes that compare pre- and post-test responses and produce reports.
Mise en Place
“Jobper” September 2012 – Now
- All-round catering employee
- Passed the intern waiter-trainin
- Passed the intern hospitality trainingMise
Camera Service Nederland
Team leader February 2007 – August 2012
- Direct a small retail team up to 5 man
- Order processing
at student association Maximus
January 2014 – December 2014
Maximus stands for a proper mix of networks, a career, and sociability.
neighborhood association ‘Wijkoudevaart’
from 2008 – 2015
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest”
Read more about the Dutch school system
Avans University of Applied Sciences
4818 CR Breda
Business IT & Management
2012 – 2016 (expected)
- Analyze and optimize business processes using IT
- Certificate “hogeschooltaal” achieved. (Dutch language)
SSG de Rede
SSG de Rede
4530 AJ Terneuzen
Finished in May 2012
- Mathematics B,
- Management & Organization.